This is my all time favorite recipe for punch!! It has to be made ahead of time, and then frozen, so you aren't running around at the last minute trying to wrip up a yummy punch! I am asked to make it for every family gathering cause the whole family loves it too!!
· 2 1/2 cups white sugar
· 6 cups water
· 1 (6 oz.) package strawberry flavored gelatin mix
· 1 (46 oz.) can pineapple juice
· 2/3 cup lemon juice
· 1 quart orange juice
· 2 (2 liter) bottles Sprite
1. In a large saucepan, combine sugar, water, and strawberry flavored gelatin. Boil for 3 minutes. Stir in pineapple juice, lemon juice, and orange juice. Divide mixture in half, and freeze in 2 separate ziplock bags.
2. When ready to serve, place the frozen contents of one container in a punch bowl, and stir in 1 bottle of lemon-lime soda until slushy.
- Can make ahead of time, but remember to pull out of freezer a couple of hours prior to serving so that mixture will get slushy….otherwise it will be too hard.
Easy Coconut Cookies
6 years ago